Long-Term Concrete Pump Finance: $8.6 Million
48-Month & 60-Month Lease/Loan Structures
Lowered Interest Expense & Improved Operating Margins
Featured Project: Fleet Refresh Finance Plan
Reduce operational expense and win more business.
Client Situation: Client sought to reduce maintenance expenses, establish confidence with a diverse team of operators, and win more business by establishing a fleet refresh financing plan. Fulfill the year’s capital expenditure budget and affirm a brand of safety and reliability in the marketplace.
EFFI Provided: EFFI fulfilled the entire capital expenditure budget for the year—approximately $8 million (70% of which was used for fleet refresh).
- This concrete pumping company’s CEO chose to sell and trade in all pumps exceeding five years in age, thus, requiring a financing need that was justified by the following:
- Maintenance reduction from nearly $3 million per year to less than $250,000.00
- Improved operator moral and attract the best operators
- Increased commercial business with new, onsite fleet
- The new debt service was covered, in part, by the reduced maintenance expense. These new assets also provided revenue growth due to the increase in revenue-generating days at the job sites. The operators also had an invigorated sense of pride for their pumps, which allowed these operators to remain safety-focused.
- EFFI provided a Well Priced & Well Structured equipment finance facility, fulfilling the company’s entire annual capital expenditure budget. The $8,605,707.00 facility was utilized six different times throughout the 12-month period to fund various concrete pumps and tower pumps.
Email for rate information and remaining critical planning details: firstname.lastname@example.org
See other projects that we’ve funded successfully.
Transportation & Tilted Vehicles
Apple Campus Heavy-Haul Project: $4.5 Million
The largest contract of this heavy haul trucking company’s history came from Apple, Inc. The project required additional trailers and power units in order to prepare for growth in their business and meet promises to their new client...
Food & Beverage
BigBox Food Manufacturer: $11.5 Million
While the client had a concentration in revenue with their BigBox retailer (think Costco or Walmart), we relied on the management experience, long-time relationship with the major brand, and multiple-SKU offering. The facility included production equipment in a multi-faceted line, catwalks, HVAC, and even a packing line.
Construction and Demolition Project: $6.0 Million
When providing union and non-union labor for construction projects, a company must segregate its assets. For union jobs, these assets must not be leased from a non-union entity. Set up an internal startup for inter-company rentals to meet these critical regulations as a construction company. EFFI fulfilled the asset transfer and refinance to establish an internal startup rental company for this construction & demolition business owner.