We had a great time in Las Vegas at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, what about your team?Typically, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas – but we wanted to share a few key takeaways and learnings from the conference:
- There was a great turnout at the conference, feeling like pre-pandemic attendance.
- From the conversations we had it sounds like there are a lot of projects underway across the country, which is great to hear!
- If you’re looking to acquire new equipment, good luck! We hear that deliveries won’t be coming until late 2023 or early 2024 due to supply chain issues.
- Inflation continues to cause price adjustments – and that includes equipment costs increasing.
- Housing starts are lower than in previous years. Residential jobs are likely to pick up this summer when rates and the economy settle in and consumer demand picks up.
- Lending will be more credit-focused in 2023, and the best-run companies will excel and gain market share via excellent lending and leadership.
- Lending rates are still up, but lower than the peaks of 2022.
- We came back from Las Vegas excited to help your business. Schedule a call with us to learn more about this year’s CONEXPO-CON/AGG or explore financing opportunities.
- The EFFI Team
Related Reading: What are the Benefits of Long-Term Concrete Financing?